Coffee anyone ?

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Busy Day @Baymule, how do you get it all done when it is too hot to be outside a good 50% of the daylight hours?

:thAround here they push the flu shots all fall and winter. And you've got it in your house and they don't think you should be spared?

I guess punishment because we didn't get the flu shot?

I try to remember to get one for asthmatic kid every year (but no one else)... but it has been maybe 10 years since any of us have had the flu.... and I missed getting my asthmatic kid a shot this year.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Ah, yes, the miracle of caffeine! Up early, as usual, roosters announcing daylight. Need to be at work at 10:30 -- sampling steak today :D It is always a popular event even tho they only get a good bite. Idea is that they BUY, not stand and eat :lol: It is as popular a chocolate candy though.:drool

Getting a couple loads of laundry done while I enjoy my coffee. I'll have a few hours later today to "start" a project and an unplanned (but VERY welcome) day off tomorrow. So what's coming? Rain. Yep, they say scattered showers, mostly afternoon. Figures...day at home, rain :idunno what's new?

This makes me think -- when I stay home full time, will it rain each day? :lol: nawwwh...can't happen! :caf What a thought!

Hope everyone gets well, is well, up and about -- enjoying life!

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Unfortunately they are trusting the young an who told them this young being 18 ish (long story but he owns his own ranch a gift from his parents at 16 so he has a well yo can guess) they trust his opinion . We will end up shooting her there was a calf I think last year that mother ad plenty of milk but her teats did not allow for the milk to come out we kept trying to convince them to let us take the calf so it wouldn't starve they claim since I could escape us it was ok two days later it died from starvation. I not the biggest fan of the animal maintance. I think part k the issue is their age and they just don't care the hay they give the cows is not fit for bedding in my opinion it's very frustratin for me. I am very hands on with my animals and I won't let one suffer if I can do something. They always amazed that the hogs I had would come when I called and wanted to be petted, or how my goats Wil come running when call and follow me. My husband laughs because all the animals we have will follow me everywhere. They getting tired of dealing with the animals we are hoping to convince them to let us take over them so they do have to that has yet to happen.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
It was supposed to be storming at noon today. So we went to Tyler to a movie. It didn’t rain. Bummer. I could have got a lot done on my chicken tractor. Bummer. So now that we’re home, the sky is dark, wind blowing and I hustled up and got animals cared for. The movie was good. It was A Dogs Life. Go see it.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Local news has taken over programming for tornado warnings. Yay! We are north of the tornado rotation possibility, instead of in the middle of it. It’s all passing over Tyler. Rain, thunder, lightning but no tornado over us! Storm finally made it here. Hey weather news caster!! Your storm is 5 hours late!

Latest posts