Coffee anyone ?

Daxigait

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Something ya can use for minerals is a "Y" connector for 4" pvc pipe.....ya will need a screw in cap and a unthreaded cap.....put the threaded cap in the bottom end and pour minerals into the top and push the other cap on top....they will lick the mineral from the shorter hole and when they need more ya just pull the top cap and put it in.....this can be mounted on a wall where rain can't get to it....if there are some fighting for it put another in another location....I wouldn't fill it up to the top, because the moisture can cause clumps, depending on how fast they eat it, I'd keep it about 3/4 full and it will fall down as the deplete it....:)
Picture?
Good idea like the chicken feeders/calcium containers.

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
it wont work to screw in with our set up. one house is an old box trailer we refitted the other it would work once he takes down part of the stall wall and puts in a gate for now its not a large enough space for it.

AmberLops

Herd Master
Reaction score
amber i am shocked :ep you live dangerpusly lol
my husband td me my crazy coming out today lol i was crying most of the morning now i laugh at the word pudding lol so excuse me if i seem crazy today lol:lol::lol::lol:
Ha ha! I don't mind, I could use some humor today...just don't make me laugh too hard or i'll crack more ribs:lol:
@Baymule take it easy! Don't have a breakdown on us just yet :lol:

AmberLops

Herd Master
Reaction score
Coffee is on.
@promiseacres you can have the whole pot of you want! Hope you have a better day and take it easy :)

My neighbor offered to help me with rabbit chores today and I think I'll take him up on it. Yesterday was a little too much for me with all that bending and turning...something the dr said was no-no for a couple weeks.
They all got breakfast already, I was up early so they were happy about that!
It's gonna be hot today, around 90 and humid. That cooler weather we were supposed to get on Sunday is no longer coming...but the rain still is...bring on the rain!
Hope everyone has a great day...take it easy, take a nap and stay cool :frow

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
i must have missed something what happend to you amber?
promise give your self a mommy rest day take it easy your body needs it!
my husband is off till monday so yay today is grocery day i dont mind shopping but to be honest i whether not lol but we out of alot of things so off to the store we go. my mpther whether we be down there but cant afford it right now. between the denist, dr and the tires and new battery fpr the car we spent 2000 dollars in the last month we had not planned on. life is full of suprises.