Coffee anyone ?

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
My dh grandparents (without us talking about it or asking) offered him their current house and five acres they thinking about moving to a retirement home because of grandpa's health issues. he has Parkinson's and dementia and has been going down hill. he kept falling the other day so there that.
I'm not you but I think I'd jump on a free house on 5 acres and find a job close enough that I like well enough. One can always change jobs later. And property with a connection to my grandparents would be super sweet.

I'm glad they are planning to move now before he gets even worse. Moving is hard, it is harder for older people and harder still for people with dementia. The sooner the better.

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
yes that's from my understanding, hubby still wants to go house shopping i am kinda stressed out about the whole thing i prefer to just decided and then just do it kinda of think being undecided stresses me out.

Duckfarmerpa1

Herd Master
Reaction score
Good morning...last night my hubby made me lobster, crab, shrimp and homemade French fries to ring in the new year! It was great! What a romantic
832FC395-C7EF-40B1-AABA-ADDCA97773C7.jpeg

Xerocles

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Thanks for coffee!
Got bunnies all tattooed, and decisions made which Polish stay and go.
Today we'll get feed and groceries.
Have a great Friday
Thanks for coffee!
Got bunnies all tattooed, and decisions made which Polish stay and go.
Today we'll get feed and groceries.
Have a great Friday
Would you pick up a few things for me while you're at the grocery store? I got animal feed last week. Grocery store was right next door. Just hate grocery shopping. Last time I went was Dec 4th. But its raining all day today so can't do much outside. Guess I shouldn't put it off any longer.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thanks for the coffees. We’re having oatmeal again this morning. Then going outside to shovel out the Sheep barn and lot. Got a load of sheep poop on the mule, mule parked in garden. It started drizzling yesterday late afternoon so we quit. Today, more shoveling!

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
Would you pick up a few things for me while you're at the grocery store? I got animal feed last week. Grocery store was right next door. Just hate grocery shopping. Last time I went was Dec 4th. But its raining all day today so can't do much outside. Guess I shouldn't put it off any longer.
Actually my feed store is literally in the middle of nowhere, a friend started a feed store in her pole barn...but it can be on the way to the grocery store. So that's a good reason to do both on the same day. I'll probably do a "pick up" for groceries, order it online then just show up and they bring it out. (I hate shopping also.)

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Morning all. Nice temps at 55 this AM.. Going to upper 60 -- of course, with some rain....not heavy, they say.

Shopping -- I am in stores so much for work, I just grab the one or two things I need then. No set shopping for me. It's weird, I know but really don't buy much except some staples, laundry etc. Meat, only on sale and not often...both freezers FULL. I need to eat more, I guess. LOL