Coffee anyone ?

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Nice day! 29, sunshine, going 40s, melting more snow! 👍. VDOT still sanding roads. The melted snow, water refreeze at night is more the issues now. All something workable.

That's good but, they say another set up for this coming weekend, like last two. 😱. Rain from south, meeting cold from north, moisture turns to snow! Can't believe it. 3 weeks in a row. This isn't fair. 😲☹️. I don't want to be a meeting place anymore. 😂

So having coffee, thinking about breakfast...there's a piece of cold pizza from last night that's looking pretty good. 🤔

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Lol I douby he would have them. His wife and him are seperating and a lot of drama has happen including moving so I not wortied about it we have the ability to replace it plus he had another boy so I don't know if he out of the older sizes lol. Baby boy already in 9 month and that might last toll April if I am lucky his boys are small built my are huge lol. My baby three months in 9 month clothing you can see where this is going lol

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Wonder of wonders!! Above freezing this morning AND going to low 50s. It's only a one day event though. Need to go dump the 2" sheets of ice from water tubs and refresh while I can! Everyone will appreciate it. Then fresh freeze won't be so thick. 😂

Yesterday I found where my pullets have started to lay....on my back porch! 😲🙄. It's convenient to collect but, will need addressing. Time to coop train elsewhere.

Grizzlyhackle

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Nice day! 29, sunshine, going 40s, melting more snow! 👍. VDOT still sanding roads. The melted snow, water refreeze at night is more the issues now. All something workable.

That's good but, they say another set up for this coming weekend, like last two. 😱. Rain from south, meeting cold from north, moisture turns to snow! Can't believe it. 3 weeks in a row. This isn't fair. 😲☹️. I don't want to be a meeting place anymore. 😂

So having coffee, thinking about breakfast...there's a piece of cold pizza from last night that's looking pretty good. 🤔
Last weekend we had .8", I saw on NWS map Norfolk got dumped on. This weekend more of the same and nobody will give an idea of how much yet. Ice in the bottles ice in the bowels. I did get the new carport cover put on. I gave those fool rabbits lots of straw figuring it's so cold and the wind...they're eating it. :barnie
Supposed to be 14 tomorrow morning.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Grizzlyhackle you are doing all the right things for your rabbits. I betcha never knew how tasty straw was!

@Jesusfreak101 its out of season, but for future snacks….. 2-3 baseball bat zucchini or the smaller equivalent. Slice longways in quarters. Scoop seeds and peel. Put 1 can of frozen Welch’s grape juice in a big pot with on can of water. Chop zucchini in half inch chunks and put in the pot. Simmer over low heat until it’s mush. Stir often to make sure all zucchini is simmered in grape juice. You may have to add another can of water. When soft and mushy, drain the zucchini. Put through a blender in small batches. Stir it all up, add 1can frozen Welch’s grape juice, thawed. Do not add water. Spread on solid sheets in dehydrator. This makes fruit roll ups! Kids can help make them. You can also use Koolaid packets.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Norfolk got dumped on. This weekend more of the same and nobody will give an idea of how much yet.

Local news says snow more possible than not. Rain first. BUT. No one can be sure until it happens. 🤣. It was streaks of heavy/light volume last week.. At this time they seem to feel it will be more volume than last weekend. 😨🤷 So 3-9" again, maybe, sorta? Yahoo!!

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Going to Groveton this morning. The truck bed has 2 horse water tubs in it and a bunch of cinder blocks and pads. There are two metal shelving units in the box in the back seat, plus more boxes that I packed. I can't wait to see the bedroom, hope Chris has it finished or almost finished. Propane company coming tomorrow morning to set the tank, run a line to the house and connect the range top.