Coffee anyone ?

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Plus you will have all those panels you used to close up "holey spots" to put to better use.... yep, I noticed them.... we have them in several fencelines also...:hide:hide... I need another one for the
:lol::lol:. Those are the shorter hog pals, these goats jump them...rest assured, there are a bunch of the taller cattle ones here!!! A true gift for fast repair. I have some of the 5' ones with 2x4" openings. Those rascals are over $100 each now!!

I'll run hot wire on all this new fence next week. Everything here to do it and I'm off work. 👍

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Ahhh...short or tall, love these panels for so many fence issues!! Fast repair, holding pens, alley channels, quick shelter with tarp. Yeah, fast and tough. Oh, trellis in gardens, too.

Awoke at 3 😱. Could not go back to sleep...finally got up about 4. 🥴. I'm pretty sure I'll feel sleepy mid day....not good. Anyway, I'm up and it's a cold 47 outside. This is June! That's about 15* cooler than norm. They say going to mid 70s. -- only got to 71 yesterday. Good weather to work in though.

Thought I'd be a sore, tight muscle mess this morning but, actually feel less sore than when I came in last night. 🤷. Hot shower, aspercreme and acetaminophen working! I'm a little sore in shoulders from a lot of pulling but, moving! 😁. Truck full of old fence. Gotta get that to metal buyer or dump this morning -- need it gone, out of truck bed. Will get tractor diesel while I'm out and it's close by there. Hope to have that new fence stretched and hooked today. 🤞

Possible light rain Wed. Surprisingly, the ground is a little dry -- we had rains all week. Just wasn't a good soaking, a little each day. Oh well, I'll need a day off by then. 😁. Time for breakfast!

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Wow! @Mini Horses you are my inspiration! I have a nightmare of a fence replacement job to do here. It’s nice to see a beautiful fence where once was a wire mess. You are awesome!

Coffee is ready! Taking my truck to body shop this morning to fix hail damage. I actually cleaned it out yesterday, taking stuff out. My husband had it crammed with all sorts of things, I haven’t touched anything in almost 2 years. I just couldn’t.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Removed & replaced a couple posts. Stretched and clipped fence. Progress. Slept well last night until 3am...too early but up. 45 min siesta at lunch 🤣
You can see the weather was great! 👍. Almost done. Plans other than fence tomorrow, then back at it. 😄

IMG_20230605_124605156_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230605_124717267_HDR.jpg