mysunwolf - four acres and some sheep

mysunwolf

Herd Master
Reaction score
Which brand do you drink?
I usually drink Boost..the chocolate flavor.

That is scary about your brother!

In this case, there were a 50g and a 100g drink, just for the gestational diabetes tests. Not sure what brand it was, but they're basically the same thing as Glucola only generic versions. We got the choice of orange or lemon lime, so I did lemon lime. It was SO GOOD, both times, which told me I might have a sugar problem.

mysunwolf

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hey all!! I'm sorry for keeping you waiting, thanks for the reminder! My life is so busy with taking care of him that it's hard to find time to eat, sleep, shower, etc. Let alone post online ;) Currently grabbing a bite to eat while he naps (thanks, baby!).

At some point I'll find time to type out my labor story. Let's just say that 1) he came a week early, 2) my water broke before labor started, 3) I labored for 49 hours total, with an epidural around the 36 hour mark, and, once I dilated, pushed for 5 hours! It's been a rough recovery to say the least. He is beautiful and the greatest thing in the world :love

image1 (1).jpeg

Oh, and we are currently in the middle of lambing season! Haven't gotten photos of them as I've been so busy, but they're adorable too. Promise I'll come back and update some more.

Latest posts