newton's the goats journal

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I think we need her to make a list of things she wants to do rather than us giving a list of what we want her to do. :)
why not both? We have an opportunity to really make an impact on this young lady. You never know how what you say or do is going to make a deep impression on someone.

newton the goat

Herd Master
Reaction score
I need her here now to help with kidding, milking, and building a new barn. I may not ever let her go.
Im here to help with all of that! Lol who knows maybe youll get stuck with me longer than you thought as least i can pull my own weight and help around to earn a place to stay

newton the goat

Herd Master
Reaction score
I think we need her to make a list of things she wants to do rather than us giving a list of what we want her to do. :)
The thing is though i domt know much of what i want to do. I know i want to provide a helping hand. I know i would love to qork a bit under a vet or an ag teacher to see what they have to teach me. And all in all i wouldnt mind getting my hands dirty. Ive seen everything in my animals from the day they were born to the day they are sent to butcher and even what comes out of that. If at all possible i want to learn more of what goes into farming so i could possibly branch off on my own and have my own profitable homestead. I know that may not be the easiest dream to fulfill esspecially the "profitable" part :lol: but life in my 20 years of living has never been easy so why try to make it so now?:D =D
Another thing is i would love to check out some of the national parks in your areas and maybe do some photography as well.

newton the goat

Herd Master
Reaction score
You could spend years going to all the national parks!
Very true but it would be many enjoyable years and at least i would be doing something more than sitting around a house contemplating the meaning of life. I could be happy and in shape. Well i mean i am A shape if you count round as a shape :lol: winter weight sucks esspecially if you cant really get out and do much due to snow drifts and countless ice rinks surrounding your house
So maybe pending years in national parks would help :gig