Photography~Favorite photo~NOT a contest

DKRabbitry

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
I find it interesting that most favorite pics have a story or special meaning. I find the more photos I take, and the more I have on file, the ones that truly stand out are not just good looking, but I can reflect on them and think "oh I remember that..."

redtailgal

Reaction score
Yes, lol, I am the same way. Sometimes, I love to hear the story more than I love to look at the pics!

CochinBrahmaLover=)

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Aw comeon !! ONE? Your really strict arent ya :p :lol:

LL

Why did you take this picture?

Well, I was updating my journal, and was doing shots for each chicken. Danny happened to lay down on my lap, and I coudn't resist

What do you like about this picture?
It shows his true, calmness. And it reminds me of Gryphon, another rooster who sits like this with his tail cocked up. I love it because it shows how Danny's feathers don't blend, but rather are choppy, making him beautiful to me. It just is so, peaceful, like you can see in his eyes he knows hes somewhere safe, and trusts the person with the camera. I just Love it.

What would you change about this photo?

I would wish it was less blurry, that would just help everything. Oh and I wish it was outside

redtailgal

Reaction score
Manybirds..........those photos are lovely! Could you go back and answer the questions in the first post?

manybirds

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
oops sorry!
Why did you take that picture? i had the camera out :) What do you like about it? i just like the fact that i can finnaly post pics! and What would you do differently, if anything? not much if anything!

Fierlin

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
This is my favourite picture at the moment. I just thought it was so unique to get clouds that looked like this!

5822_dscf2628.jpg

manybirds

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
4500_img_02951.jpg

why did i take it? how can you NOT take a pic of all that fluff? what do i like? just how she stood nice and still and posed pretty! what would i change? not a thing

4500_img_02521.jpg

why did i take it? i love his coloring! what do i like? how it has all his plumage melded nicely. what would i change? i would have liked him to be out of the dirt and in the grass for a nicer background