This is odd....

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Maybe you could get a yappy house dog. Just don't leave it outside while you are gone. When you go outside, take the dog to alert you to any(thing)(one) that might be outside snooping around.

I'd be packing a pistol.......for snakes of course.

Simpleterrier

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Just be sure you are not giving your self grief over nothing. Have the people stolen anything or broken anything. Why would some just move carpet to get in your barn and not take anything? I know some people do like to cause grief to others for fun.

Rammy

Herd Master
Reaction score
Im trying to keep in mind it could be coincidence and could be possible critter problem. I also try to find a reasonable explaination. I dont know how that carpet could of gotten there out of the blue thats why I have cameras out there.
I cant tell you all the things he has done to me over the years. If I could move, I would, but I cant.

Rammy

Rammy

Herd Master
Reaction score
Maybe you could get a yappy house dog. Just don't leave it outside while you are gone. When you go outside, take the dog to alert you to any(thing)(one) that might be outside snooping around.

I'd be packing a pistol.......for snakes of course.

I had a yappy dog that alerted me about things, but he got poisoned. My indoor yappy dogs arent much for guard dogs. I am going to get my concealed carry permit and have my cousin who is a cop to help me choose a pistol to get.
This guy likes to play mind games, prove he is smarter, likes to do things to get under my skin. His goal is to get me to move so he can get that piece of land behind his house I own that is part of my pasture.

Rammy

HomesteaderWife

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Get yourself an Emu or two- I cannot count the people I've met scared to death of them. I will also ask like I saw above- has this fool been stealing stuff at all? Had an old neighbor years back and he was a bad drug user- can't count the animals that have disappeared and been killed. Lots of missing stuff, or random things that weren't there to start. On top of walking in the house to find someones "pipe" on the kitchen table? Yea....Also had him saw the edges of a foot trap like a pair of scissors and trap my cat. Her leg was almost cut off. Don't understand why these people do such foolish things. That's the nicest way I can put it.