This is odd....

Rammy

Herd Master
Reaction score
I have had some tposts come up missing and just recently I cant find my wire cutters. For the longest time, I couldnt find my funnel for adding oil. It just showed back up yesterday. I figured out today that whoever is getting in the barn is doing so by popping the latch on the inside and pulling the door away from the building to slip inside. I tried it today and had no problem. So off to Home Depot tomorrow for another latch to put on that side to prevent entry that way.
Even after putting wire on the windows, I found the deadbolt undone this morning. I know darn well I locked it last night.
I got some new mounts for my game cameras and have two out there right now. One is pointing at the sliding door and the other to the regular door. I was able to put them up high where you need a ladder to get to them. Probably should get the ladder out of the barn and put in the back yard, huh?
I also realized I forgot to put an sd card in one of them after turning it on so had to run out there real quick and put one in. Hope I didnt damage it. Guess I will find out.
Yes, I have had things come up missing, moved, or messed with. Once I went out there and someone had stacked bales of hay in my horse's stall. I know she didn't do it. I pretty much have moved anything of value like my tools, tposts, stuff like that into my storage shed in the back yard. I have a security camera pointed right at it. Thinking about getting another Blink camera and put it in a tree beside the barn pointed at the front. Short of that Im moving into the barn with a double barrel welcome mat.

Rammy

Last edited:

Rammy

Herd Master
Reaction score
I apologize if I have made anyone nervous about what going on around here. Cant get any help, cant catch the jerk, cops dont believe me. This wasnt my intention when I posted about a mysteriously moving egg. Like I said, I know darn well I locked both locks on the door the other day. Im a little OCD about stuff like that. I go nuts until I find something or remember where I put things. So I do notice when something is out of place, or moved. Or wasnt there and I dont even have that item and it shows up on my property somewhere.
Dont worry, I will catch him. Or whoever it is. People mess up sooner or later.

Rammy

Bills Vs Beaks

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
this is from another thread. might help ya Rammy
Soar with eagles,
One predator not yet discussed yet- go to BFRO site. Ca - im in placerville/ ca has a healthy population of bigfoot.
Yes they do exist and the signs are there if you know what to look for.
As our weather warms activity increases.
They use forested/ BLM areas to cross onto
Populated farms where small animals are easily snatched. They dont always leave tracks. They dont like trail cams!!
Signs to look for
Crossed branches / young green trees
Foot prints. Rocks thrown at you, growling shaking of bushes young trees- howling etc

Justa little levity in an otherwise stressful situation ;P

Rammy

Herd Master
Reaction score
I saw that post. :gigThat would be cool if I could catch Bigfoot on camera. Instead, it will be a big fat creepy neighbor. :rantMaybe if I cover him in hair after accidently shooting what I thought was a predator, I can say, " but officer, I thought it was Bigfoot!" ( innocent look)....:idunno

Rammy

Last edited:

Latest posts