Coffee anyone ?

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
The ornaments are fantastic!! I'd say do them all winter & be ready for next Fall!! No goats? LOL

@Xerocles, Same here....no tree. BUT, I do have a cute little wire tree that's glittery and about 2' tall. I put it in a plastic bag and if doing any "Christmas entertaining" I put it out. It hasn't been out in 2 yrs but, who knows??

Since I have some much needed and appreciated time at home, I'm doing inside and outside things, as it hits my fancy. Yesterday I did some 10 min jobs that you have annoying you -- will get to it later things -- several were done yesterday as I just took the time to stop & fix it!

Have been sorting thru boxes....upon boxes....a few at a time. Right now I'm doing a LOT of laundry. A box full of great shirts and some long johns -- all in "like new" condition and waiting for me to re-discover them. Now I don't need to go shopping. LOL

Last edited:

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
We call it our daily pond sludge. :sick
That does NOT sound appetizing!

I've been making ornaments ever since - at last count, we've sold about 200 of 'em. New this year were turkeys and sheep
Super cute!

Nyx loved her lunch. I had a light lunch after all.:mad:
That is one way to keep your caloric intake down. Hopefully you'll get more of it next time. I cook pasta in a metal mesh basket with a handle, not sure what it was originally supposed to be used for. When the pasta is done I take the pot over to the sink, lift the basket out with the spaghetti "fork/spoon thing" and put it in the sink. Return the pot of hot water to the stove. It adds a bit of heat to the house as it cools.

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
TRUE!!!! We have a humidifier in the dining living room area and a pot of water on the wood stove in the living room. Any extra in the kitchen/bath/bedroom area is a plus in the winter.

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
I long ago decided that if we had to eat "Purina People Chow," we'd be a lot thinner! When meals are just "get it over with," you do tend to consume a lot less.

It's been an interesting couple of months. A couple of years ago, I started selling crocheted chicken and cardinal ornaments at the place where I buy feed. In mid-October, they said they'd already been getting inquiries, did I want to do it again? I said sure, why not. I've been making ornaments ever since - at last count, we've sold about 200 of 'em. New this year were turkeys and sheep View attachment 68305View attachment 68306View attachment 68307View attachment 68308

Those sure are cute... I hope you are getting lots of money for them.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Yeah, I have to chime in..... you waited til now to show us.....:somad:duc:smack:hit:hit. Okay, now how much and pictures of all the other ones. I am serious...... There are a couple of the turkeys that I would like and a sheep or 2. Add cost of shipping..... come on, homemade is nice.
x2! I love those!

Latest posts