Coffee anyone ?

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
A crisp, sunny 64 here this morning! Coffee is good. Still very wet out there with heavy dew! I'll get out for chores pretty soon. I need a new pair of wading boots....use them or have you feet soaking wet!! Tall, wet grass does that to ya.

Never went for diesel earlier in week. Guess I'll do that while it's drying off. Gonna need it for the tractor. Better check my lists in case I need something else while out. Hmmm.....

Hope everyone has a great day!! :frow

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I was just wondering has anyone heard from @Baymule

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Good morning everyone! Opened the door to a surprise 57 coolness.....wow! 🌞. Sun is bright, so warming soon. Should know by now that Fall happens, so can't imagine this is a surprise -- somehow, always is. 😁

I need that pinestraw rake I didn't buy in spring, now no one has one! Amazing!!! Well, still cutting and I'll get it raked up somehow. :idunno It will happen. Talk later. The tractor is waiting for me!

Madhouse Pullet

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Bay... :hugs

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thanks for the coffee. I finally made coffee this morning. No, I didn't clean the coffee pot-not yet. I boiled coffee in a pot on the stove. I've spent the morning going through my phone, sending pictures to some friends that are going to put together a memorial service for BJ. I have gobs of pictures on my computer to go through, then I'll have to go through boxes of photographs.

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
That's a bummer! Will you try again tomorrow?
Now that the shock of "YES, the seasons HAVE changed" has worn off... and I put on more appropriate clothes, I had no trouble walking to church Saturday night and Sunday morning.

Sunday was actually sunny and nice once it warmed up a little.

Latest posts