Coffee anyone ?

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hey folks, when BYC switches over to 'look but don't touch' for several days we're going to need a coffee stop. I've set up a big tent with coffee pots and hot water s
Y’all are always welcome here. It was Sourland who set up this coffee thread on one of those look but don’t touch BYC things. So we just continued to use it!
Everybody is welcome to come hang out!

Honeybee Hill

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Hey folks, when BYC switches over to 'look but don't touch' for several days we're going to need a coffee stop. I've set up a big tent with coffee pots and hot water s
I'm like a toddler-not touching is incomprehensible.

I'll bring cinnamon buns and mimosas. Hey, when life gives you lemons,(or oranges-some kind of citrus...) make mimosas.

Honeybee Hill

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Second cup heading down the hatch. DH's aunt is in the hospital after emergency surgery on kidney stones-in both kidneys. She's 82 and tends to ignore situations and health issues...so we're waiting to see what happens-her son said she was septic, so we're hoping for a recovery. DH might head in to support his cousins and my FIL, since this is his little sister.
Of course I have a group counseling session at 3, and a final project due this week, so I'm a little frantic trying to get the project done (or at least well started) so that after 3 I can join him and the family.

Hopefully the weather isn't too hot today, DS is taking care of the animals today to give me time to get things done. The goats love him, so they will be harassing him while he works. :lol:

Honeybee Hill

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Maybe she’ll hatch out ceramic chicks? LOL. Give her some fertile eggs!
Fertile eggs are hard to come by lately. Nobody has roosters around here! I might go pick up a few newly hatched to put under her during the night. I did this years ago for a perpetually broody hen and she was the best mama ever. (Buff Orp) :love

That ceramic egg looks like it's been through stuff. It's chipped and discolored. If a got a ceramic chick out of it, it would look like a mess. :lol:

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Aha!! Sunshine :celebrate been a few days - welcome back!

Weather shows rains again in afternoon, so better do whatever before then. This coffee should have me buzzing soon. So dreary yesterday I was inside, cooked and dozed. Surprised I slept last night but, sure did. Guess I needed it.

Need a couple bags of senior feed! Hope they got a truck in because they were out when I got all else last week. I'll head there early, hope grass can dry a little.

NO plans for today. Too wet out, more rain coming.

Last edited:

canesisters

Herd Master
Reaction score
Enjoying a down day here too.
Been a long couple of weeks. Two 6-day weeks at the office, yet another surprise meeting with HR (this time with my boss's boss too 🙄), trying to get back into going to church (visiting one 1/2 between here & my best friend) ,
Got up at 6 to let the chickens out & laid back down till 8. Still in jammies & its nearly noon.
Going to HAVE to go to the grocery store at some point.....
Anybody have any streaming recommendations for something light, funny, easy to watch... not depressing? Seems everything I've picked lately is kinda intense

Latest posts