Coffee anyone ?

Ridgetop

Herd Master
Reaction score
Do you like British comedies? There are a lot of cute series on Prime, otherwise, some of the old movies are great.

Murphy's Romance is a good one with Sally Field and James Garner.
Down Periscope (or is it Up?) with Kelsey Grammer
Overboard with Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell
Cowboy Way, Maverick (the newer one), Major Payne, etc.
Just a couple.
I love old comedy movies.

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
Not sure if I am awake yet...I haven't purchased any contraband this morning. 🤔 ...so if not, I dreamt I already fed rabbits, watered garden, fed Fen, had TWO cups of coffee (now I know I'm not awake) and picked up horsepoop out of Mister's newly clean paddock and loafing shed (hooray!!)
IMG_3914.jpeg

Fen trying to untie my shoes so he can forcibly remove my socks. (his favorite service dog task). TheMan has to hide to put his on, because Fen pulls them back off before he can get his foot in his boot 😄

Show Sebright

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Not sure if I am awake yet...I haven't purchased any contraband this morning. 🤔 ...so if not, I dreamt I already fed rabbits, watered garden, fed Fen, had TWO cups of coffee (now I know I'm not awake) and picked up horsepoop out of Mister's newly clean paddock and loafing shed (hooray!!)View attachment 99239

Fen trying to untie my shoes so he can forcibly remove my socks. (his favorite service dog task). TheMan has to hide to put his on, because Fen pulls them back off before he can get his foot in his boot 😄
that’s so cool taht y’all have a trained Service dog. I want to train one, one day. I trained my last lamb to do tricks and I’m not getting a dog any time soon so maybe there will be a service sheep this year.

canesisters

Herd Master
Reaction score
Rain threatening since lunch but, dark clouds and thunder working in now. So I scurried on out to feed and milk!! Done for the day. 😊
We had 2 storms unlike anything I've seen here before.
I've watched a wall of rain move across the pasture many times. Even raced it to the barn or the house.
But yesterday - 2x we went from patchy sun to downpour so hard that I couldn't see the trees on the other side of the paddock in 2secs. No droplets starting to hit the AC and the metal porch roof followed by a down pour, no sweeping wind bringing in a wall of rain... just getting hit like someone dumped a giant bucket of water!!

I guess that's what an ant in my potted porch plants feels like when I come around with the hose set to shower......

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Good morning! Still drizzles here. Add fog. Yeah another wet, dreary day. Thought it was to clear out today but, weather people say not happening 😟 system is hanging around a couple more days. CRAP! It's just wet. We've only gotten a little over an inch, that's been going on for 4 days.

I'll go to work. No rush 🤣 not many jobs to do either 🤷

ETA. Some areas here have had off/on downpours. Those have bypassed me. 👍hope @farmerjan got rain!!

Mother Hen

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Good Morning everyone!
I got lost last week seeing how FH was out of town ( 1st was South Carolina from Sun-Wed afternoon then it was North Carolina from Wed til Thursday around noon) so now it's catching up on "news" on here.
I feel you @canesisters and @Mini Horses seeing how I also live in VA ( hour South of Richmond and about 2 hours from the NC border), this weather we're having lately is really getting to me also, have to keep putting off yardwork. Thought it was only going to be cloudy but nope it decided it was goin to MIST so laundry has to be put off until tomorrow seeing how I refuse to use the dryer and run the electric bill up.
I took the attached pics of Savage on Sunday. He was trying to get FH to give him some more Cheeto CHEESE puffs. Can't even open a package of sliced cheese from the Amish ( maybe it's a Mennonite store :idunnobut IDK seeing how I never see a horse/buggy there so maybe the ladies husbands/ fathers/sons drop them off then pick them back up :idunno:rolleyes:) without them coming on a run no matter where they are in the house.

Attachments

• IMG_20230528_113323.jpg
    IMG_20230528_113323.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_20230528_113439.jpg
    IMG_20230528_113439.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 30

Latest posts