Larsen Poultry Ranch - homesteading journey

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
I say this minr like to play mom its time oh wait no its not for a few weeks prior so this being ypur first he/she could be doing the same practice before the event kinda of thing. That being said could be the real deal just wont know until you know lol. I have brandon hicks contractions every pregnancy and i still cant tell the difference during them. So there that.

Larsen Poultry Ranch

Herd Master
Reaction score
October is only 4 days away. So you are thinking you won't make it? Baby will come when baby says so!
I dunno if I'll make it. I dunno if this is actually anything but it certainly isn't pleasant. Feels like period cramps but not really feeling like they have a start or end. Probably just more Braxton Hicks contractions. If I still feel like this tomorrow I don't want to go to work but I still have projects to complete. Ugh.

Larsen Poultry Ranch

Herd Master
Reaction score
It's raining!! I know we need the rain, but I could have used a warning... I had several loads of laundry up on the line. Now I have to throw it in the dryer or wait to see if it's not raining tomorrow and put it all back on the line.

Plus, hubby hasn't put the tarps over the roof... I really hope the roof doesn't leak.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
It's raining!! I know we need the rain, but I could have used a warning... I had several loads of laundry up on the line. Now I have to throw it in the dryer or wait to see if it's not raining tomorrow and put it all back on the line.

Plus, hubby hasn't put the tarps over the roof... I really hope the roof doesn't leak.
I want to hit the smiling face for the rain and the sad face for the laundry and roof.

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
I'm not quite sure yet how we would have the actual gate inside it though, as I want it to stay closed to keep the dogs/children in the front yard and critters out.
I don't think those are meant to have gates. If you put one in it will be super custom. Probably have to do a lot of welding and engineering to figure out where the hinges will go and how beefy they have to be to hold up a round gate without much point of contact.

Larsen Poultry Ranch

Herd Master
Reaction score
I don't think those are meant to have gates. If you put one in it will be super custom. Probably have to do a lot of welding and engineering to figure out where the hinges will go and how beefy they have to be to hold up a round gate without much point of contact.
Yeah, I think the whole thing will have to be custom. Hubby knows how to weld tho, so I think we can figure something out.