1. BYH Official Poll: What are the things that you should consider before buying herds?
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hoof trimming help - Featured Thread
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. BYH Picture of the Week (POW) - Submit your Pics Now !!
    Click HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Litter of 5, only one left

Discussion in 'Birthing, Weaning and Raising Young Rabbits' started by Larsen Poultry Ranch, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Jul 17, 2019
    Larsen Poultry Ranch

Larsen Poultry Ranch Overrun with beasties

Yeah, they seemed too small to wean but then I looked at the calendar and realized they are over 6 weeks old. I weaned previous litters a bit earlier. I'm starting to wonder if they don't have as good genetics for quick growing as the litters from Pepper, or maybe it's just the heat. Only way to know is to have more litters and take more notes. :)

Last edited: Jul 17, 2019
    AmberLops likes this.
  2. Aug 6, 2019
    Larsen Poultry Ranch

Larsen Poultry Ranch Overrun with beasties

More recent pics of the bunnies. I checked and I am 90% certain that Toffee is a girl. I haven't checked Coffee and the blue yet. Waiting for the nasty scratches on my arm to stop hurting so much. KIMG5655.JPG KIMG5647.JPG KIMG5652.JPG KIMG5660.JPG KIMG5649.JPG

Coffee's color is looking a lot better, more like mom, so hopefully I will be able to show her. They are all getting super soft too. They are over 2 months old now.

AmberLops likes this.