newton's the goats journal

TAH

Herd Master
Reaction score
Loving all the pics!

newton the goat

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Today was my very first day away from my little homestead (if I can even call it that lol) and somehow got stuck on a crowded go train at 7 in the morning and in toronto by ten. I am a person who doesn't mind small crowds, but big crowd to me are just stressful. My friends who I haven't seen in two years ( because I moved :( ) and I met up at the rom and though I missed my animals an hated the crowds, I would not trade it for anything! I somehow coined them to do awkward prom picture poses and have never been so thankful that they lost a bet :lol:
20170314213917.JPG
omg.... their faces though... thank God for these goofs :gig
20170314213858.JPG

Since it was probably weird seeing random pictures of my friends I'll leave this part of the post with, we explored the ROM and somehow managed to revert back to our grade nine selves and I have not laughed so hard in a long time.

Gordon RAMsey KNOWS HIS NAME!!!:clap
He and the rest of the heard were hiding in the shed and I called his name and he came running and kept bleating at me lol and ran up to the fence for pets :love Lily responds to her name now too!

I never knew goats respond the same way being scratched as dogs do. I was give newton a good scratch down and all of a sudden her hack leg went insane! Kicking uo and down like a dogs! :lol: She's such a goof..... I need that baby to come already..... my mind is slowing losing to insanity o_O

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
Glad ya had a Great time with your friends. I know ya are ready for the little one/ones now, but Newton just wants the Spotlight go herself....and now that Rosie has delivered, now the Focus is on her....just like a Goat....:)

newton the goat

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Well spot light is on her right now! At least for a little bit..... urgh well I'm off to check on her quickly in our two feet of snow :thwish me luck :confused:

newton the goat

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
She is standing which is weird for her this time of night, and she is wide awake..... I checked her ligs to her annoyance and they are gone :ep:fl guess whose got two thumbs and not gonna be sleeping tonight *this person.... right here*

newton the goat

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Don't think that just because you haven't seen Gordon RAMsey "performing" that there is nothing going on. I have never seen my ram, Prince, doing the ram thing, but I have lambs on the ground and 2 more pregnant ewes.
Yep... I'll be learning how to do the urine test soon or something hopefully.... wish the snow would go so we could put up the fence already :he, are there any easy ways to check for pregnancy? Or ways that work that aren't too expensive? (That I can afford)