Wehner Homestead

Herd Master
Reaction score
So y’all are aware that Queenie’s human kids are her main priority and everything ranks under them. Anyway, I was cleaning out my vehicle today (needed done badly with winter and all of those extras being hauled and my back injury well it was bad!) Queenie thought I needed help removing the evidence of HER kids so she vacuumed my vehicle for me! Lol

I drive an Edge right now. She’s standing in front of the kids’ seats. Climbed in of her own accord and out when she was darn good and ready. I just worked around her.
8B804567-908E-4D49-BF2A-0DED6F968552.jpeg

Wehner Homestead

Herd Master
Reaction score
I don’t see that trade happening either...if SBC ever gets moved and IF I decide to breed Queenie, I’m sure we will work something out.

Although I have no doubt where Queenie would go if something happened and we couldn’t keep her.

TAH

Herd Master
Reaction score
Love reading about all queenies Endeavors.

I had Molly doing his to me just 2days ago while cleaning the care... Except Queenie is way more well behaved, lol... Molly would have grab what ever to chew on. lol.

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
I know Queenie adores her children, she is special. The Anatolian female is something you just cannot put words to.
It does make me happy to see pics of her, as I miss Callie something awful.
I love how she adores her family. She sounds like she was cut from the same mold.
My friends LGD has been down for days- 3 vet hospitals, emergency clinics... no one knows what is wrong with her. I was on the phone with her through most of the night, she was up giving fluids and monitoring. It was one of those moments when you just know to stay... she delayed milking because she was too afraid to leave her side for fear she would die while she was gone. There is something just so different and so special about our guardian dogs. They are irreplaceable.

Wehner Homestead

Herd Master
Reaction score
Moved the bull the other night. I’ll post about that in the farm journal but wanted to share Queenie’s involvement here.

Otis is the first bull that I’ve helped with in several years. I’ve spent quite a bit of time pregnant or recovering from being pregnant so the guys have always dealt with working them. (We also had several Angus bulls that were more aggressive than Otis, including one that would get out of the fence to chase me.) Anyway, I helped the guys with Otis. They decided to have me follow him as he’s used to DH calling/feeding him and lead him with the bucket. Dad ran blocker for the upper part of the yard. Kids and my mom are in the fort on the swing set watching.

I really wasn’t nervous but Queenie came down and stayed carefully between Otis and I. When it was obvious that he may go past the gate, I started to change my position and she moved with me. To my knowledge, she hasn’t had an encounter with him but she made it clear that I wasn’t going to!

This dog is worth her weight in gold!!

5742095B-66FE-44EF-81AB-DE7A676A3D33.jpeg

The thought crossed my mind today to breed her and keep them all! Lol (I might let some on here buy a pup but I don’t think I could let them go just anywhere!)